Do you feel extremely low, irritable, anxious and emotional in the week (or so) leading to your period? Is it sometimes so bad you have thoughts of harming yourself or ending your life? Do you also have debilitating physical symptoms such as bloating, weight gain, sugar craving, migraines and night sweats at this time? PMS and PMDD is a serious condition that can be utterly relentless, exhausting and you may feel like there is nowhere to turn. At The Hormone Clinic, we experience very good results using BHRT to get your hormones back in balance. Make an appointment to discuss your symptoms as we really can help.
Chances are you are here because of one of these reasons:
1. You want rapid relief from your debilitating PMS and PMDD symptoms.
2. You have already sought help but your symptoms haven’t resolved or you feel even worse.
3. You think you may have early signs of PMS and PMDD and you want to get on top of it early before it affects your quality of life.
In the assessment we’ll:
1. Assess your symptoms in detail and advise on diagnosis, supplementation, and lifestyle changes.
2. Discuss and implement your personalised treatment plan.
3. Prepare your prescription for BHRT.
What makes us different from other hormone clinics?
Our doctors at The hormone Clinic are also experts in psychiatry and therefore understand the close link between an imbalance or fluctuation in hormones with mental and physical health. Our award-winning combination of both medical and psychiatric expertise offers you a more supportive, holistic, and total well-being solution.
All of our consultations are online, making our doctors available at times to suit you.