Have you become, depressed, anxious, irritable, and fatigued? Are your concentration and memory impaired and is your sleep disrupted? Have you gradually gained weight with more body fat, reduced muscle mass, and man boobs? Is your libido low and your ability to get and sustain an erection reduced? Men’s hormone health is no longer a taboo, and at The Hormone Clinic, we regularly treat men of all ages who are suffering from hormone imbalances. Whatever your symptoms, we will help you to fire on all cylinders again.
Chances are you are here because of one of these reasons:
1. You want rapid relief from your debilitating symptoms.
2. You have already sought help but your symptoms haven’t resolved or you feel even worse.
3. You think you may have early signs of testosterone deficiency or male menopause and you want to get on top of it early before it affects your quality of life.
In the assessment we’ll:
1. Assess your symptoms in detail and advise on diagnosis, supplementation, and lifestyle changes.
2. Discuss and implement your personalised treatment plan.
3. Prepare your prescription for BHRT including testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if indicated.
What makes us different from other hormone clinics?
Our doctors at The hormone Clinic are also experts in psychiatry and therefore understand the close link between an imbalance or fluctuation in hormones with mental and physical health. We are experts in treating depression and anxiety caused by male menopause and testosterone deficiency. Our award-winning combination of both medical and psychiatric expertise offers you a more supportive, holistic, and total well-being solution.
All of our consultations are online, making our doctors available at times to suit you.